NICO Corporation, formed in October 2007, is dedicated to developing technology for the field of minimally invasive neurosurgery, including skull base and spinal surgery. Our technology and products are designed and developed to positively impact patient’s lives, their families, the care giver, and the health system provider.
The core guiding principles by which we develop technology include:
NICO Corporation currently has numerous patents issued and almost 100 pending patent applications.
- Develop technology that addresses the unmet needs of the patient.
- Develop technology that “levels the playing field” for the clinician so that as higher levels of procedural difficulty are encountered, the impact to clinical outcomes remains positive, consistently reproducible and predictable.
- Develop technology that produces better economic outcomes for the facility by:
- increasing the efficiency of the procedure, thereby reducing operating room time
- reducing clinical risks
- reducing the length of hospital stay
NICO Mission Statement
The mission of NICO Corporation is
to revolutionize minimally invasive neurosurgical care through the creation of innovative breakthrough technologies, proper education and teamwork resulting in better clinical and economic outcomes.